We are looking forward to returning to the studio for the 2020/2021 dance season! Although this will be a season unlike any other, we are excited to continue offering a quality dance education to our wonderful students!
The studio will open on Monday, September 14, 2020. Please click the link below to register for classes. If you have not already, create a parent account, add your child(ren), then add classes. Because of social distancing, we have streamlined our class offerings. If you have any questions regarding the correct class for your child, please email us at email@example.com or call 973-949-3930 and leave a message. *If you are registering for VIRTUAL classes, please be sure to click the class name that includes "Virtual". If you are registering for in-person classes, please click the class name WITHOUT "Virtual".
Entering the Studio
1. All students must be dropped off. There will be no use of the waiting room at this time. Young students should be brought up the stairs to the EDC pink door to ensure they enter the building safely.
2. EDC staff will check students' temperatures when entering. The studio will follow CDC Guidelines in that, any student who has a temperature of 100.4 or above must leave the studio.
3. Students who are sick should not attend dance class.
1. All teachers and students attending in-person classes are required to wear a mask.
2. Studio floors will be marked with boxes, designated for each student to ensure social distance practices are observed while dancing.
3. Dance classes will have no more than 6 dancers.
4. The water station will no longer be used. Students should bring a labeled water bottle to class. Please be sure student names are clearly written on the bottle.
5. Students should come to class with their dance attire under their regular clothes so that dressing room use is limited. The dressing room will be used for bags only and will be marked for placement of student items. Students will use the dressing room one at a time.
6. No food will be allowed in the studio. Please make sure students do not bring food or snacks into the studio.
1. Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the studio
2. Dancers will be asked to wash their hands before and after class
3. The studio will be professionally sanitized and cleaned prior to the re-opening and will continue to be cleaned professionally every 2 weeks.
4. All ballet barres and surface areas will be wiped down after each class.
$50 per class, monthly
$25 registration fee - all students
Tuition may be paid monthly, half year (Sept - Jan), or for the full year.
Tuition pricing is the same for both in-person and virtual classes.
All Tuition payment should be made via Venmo. Registration fee is due when registering. Tuition fees are due by September 12th.
Looking forward to dancing with you!
Copyright © 2021 Effusion Dance Collective - All Rights Reserved.